Full-time,12-month Maternity Leave with possibility of advancement to permanent status.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative, and motivated individual to join our growing Sales team at Samlex America. As a Sales Coordinator – Inside Sales, you will play a key role in achieving our company’s expansion goals.
Ideally the candidates will demonstrate a passion for learning, a positive attitude, and a strong set of relationship building skills to impact growth by (1) managing existing customers, (2) prospecting new customers, and (3) providing administrative sales support to all our markets. If you are a self- motivated sales professional that is passionate about joining a dynamic and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, we want to hear from you.
Managing existing customers:
- Confident handling inbound and outbound calls with distributors, dealers integrators, installers and end users.
- Assist with customer inquiries.
- Qualify and refer inbound leads to Samlex distributors.
- Provide ‘Level 1’ product knowledge/selection support.
Prospecting new customers:
- Market research for new customers
- Pre & Post Tradeshow activities.
Administrative sales support:
- Provide administration support from order intake to delivery for all Samlex America customers, including the Latin American market, while performing tasks as assigned.
- Offer exceptional customer experience.
- Refine/improve Customer Onboarding process.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) execution.
- Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) enforcement activities.
- Provide RMA / Warranty support.
- Support the Customer Success Manager as needed.
- Spanish fluency (verbal and written).
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Highly collaborative team player who is eager to work in a fast-paced and high-growth sales environment.
- Possesses a confident, energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Well organized and able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Technical awareness and conceptual ability.
- Intermediate/advanced use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Previous experience working with a CRM platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Built on a foundation of respect, customer service, and quality products, we now serve over 90 countries worldwide. While responding to the market’s next-generation power conversion needs, we stay true to our roots by maintaining our commitment to relationships with customers and colleagues. As a manufacturer of quality power conversion products, we provide the versatility to convert the available power to the power that is needed for industries such as Communications, Alternative Energy, Electronics, Fleet, Marine, and RV. The culture at Samlex America is built on our shared core values.
- Personal Best: We have the will to win, the passion for learning, and the desire to get things done.
- Our Diversity: We have unique backgrounds, come from different places, and have varied education and experiences.
- We Care: We care about our employees, customers, and suppliers, and will do whatever we can to help make working together as easy as possible.
- Enjoyment: We choose to have a positive attitude. What we do matters, it should be rewarding, and enjoyable, well beyond financial benefit.
- Respect: We are all necessary and depend on one another to ensure the job gets done
- Bonus pay
- Business casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
• 8-hour shift